Department of Sharir Kriya Vigyan
Dr. Shiv Mangal Prasad
Associate Professor & Head of Department
Department was established on 2029 B.S with following vision and mission.
To be an excellence and global leadership in the field of Ayurveda Research and development by maximizing technology and the roles of Ayurveda academia in teaching, training, treatment, research, extension, global promotion and propagation though Ayurveda.
- To develop Sharir Kriya Vigyan into a dynamic, vibrant and model research Department for undertaking, coordinating, aiding and promoting research in Ayurveda.
- To bring-up modern scientific knowledge technology to explore Ayurveda scientific treasure following prevalent scientific methods.
- To attain global leadership in research for treatment and prevention of emerging important lifestyle related disease and health requirement.
- To disseminate the knowledge of Ayurveda among the community and worldwide.
- To carry out the extension, global promotion and propagation though Ayurveda.
- Well-developed post graduate department for starting PG in coming years.
- To serve the rural and urban community by spreading awareness and preventive knowledge
- To impart health education to the community people.
- To strengthen the community presentation.
- To carry out research and development activity for preventive health.
- To continue OPD/ IPD in different areas of health like-preventive , promotive and curative.